1. Make acquaintance with other adorers during or around your appointment time. Obtain their contact information from the sign in sheet or directly from them. When you are unable to make it to your appointment with Jesus, please call them first to swap appointment with you.
2. When your fellow adorer(s) are unable to swap appointment with you, please email/call/text us at (657)888-4631 / Adoration@SMDPYL.org in advance. We have team members who are sacrificing their time for JESUS to be on call 24/7.
a. 1 day or more advance notice (this is wonderful!)
b. 6 hours advance notice (we are truly appreciative!)
c. Emergency without advance notice (We understand -- it’s an emergency.)
3. If you need to leave and the next adorer has not arrived, please CALL the next adorer first. When no one responds, please CALL us at 657-888-4631. We have 24/7 attendant.
4. Be respectful of your fellow adorer(s) during the time that you are there. Keep the noise to a minimum. Turn your cell phone on to vibrate mode.
5. Initial next to your name when you arrive.
6. If you change your phone number(s) or email, please let us know.
7. Lastly, if you observed any circumstance that is unfavorable to the adoration atmosphere, please let us know so we can advise fellow adorers.
First, thank you for your commitment to spend an hour with our Lord. Without your dedication we would not be able to have Perpetual Adoration.
*Please sign in on the sheet located on the bookcase inside the chapel door.
*There are restrooms located off the vestibule.
*If the next adorer doesn't arrive, please
call us for a replacement at (657)888-4631.
Late Night Security Issues:
*Late night adorers (9PM to 7AM): you will need an access code for our numeric keypad on the chapel door. We will send the code in a separate email. Please do not share the number with anyone.
*Please exit only through the chapel door closest to Fairmont Boulevard. Do not use any other exterior door as this will trigger an alarm.
*A peep hole has been installed in the exterior door for after-hours identification; however, for your safety please do not open the door to anyone you don't know.
*Our emergency alarm button is connected directly to the Sheriff’s Department. In an emergency, both buttons need to be pressed simultaneously to trigger the alarm. The alarm is located on the back wall of the chapel.
*If you observe any circumstance that concerns you, please let us know.
*Video cameras have been installed in the chapel and extra lights added to the exterior.
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
"For the greater glory of God"